Jade-X-Japan
Walk through the light to find the shadow,
在生命中游荡,寻找一个影子
Til' your gods stall you from the edge,
感觉到光亮的火焰消失
Sunk in the thought, the feel, the distance,
最后沉没于黑暗之中
Was it your secret?
是你的秘密吗?
Stop holding your fear,
不要再紧抓你的恐惧
let memory live and die alone.
让那回忆后悔,让它孤独死去,你会不会在那里
No need to be there, let your desire scream,
让你看到怎样才是自由
Til' you feel alive.
直到你感到自己的生命鲜活
'Cause you are beautiful,
因为你如此美丽
Your scars are beautiful,
你的伤痕如此美丽
Like the jade.
如玉一样
You'll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
当所有血痕的嫉妒随我离开,即使沉入大海
When the bleeding scarlet jealousy,
你也依然光亮耀眼
carves the way you believe.
雕刻出你相信的样子
Brink of the light, the wings of the night,
让心灵冲破夜黑暗迎接黎明
Look into the eyes of fallen angels,
用堕落天使的眼睛见证一切
Sink like a stone into the dark,
像石头一样
Where no light can touch.
沉入光亮无法触及的黑暗
Will god break my fall?
然后重新回到自我的密室,陷于内心的谜
I feel the mystery, tries to take me along,
请将我带走,直到世界尽头
To the end of the world, where I still believe,
那个我至今仍然相信着的地方
The colour is from your eyes.
请保持你的光亮
'Cause you were beautiful,
因为你如此美丽
Your blood was beautiful, yesterday,
你的光辉如此美丽,一切如昨
I still hide at the seam of memories,
我依然隐藏在回忆的场景
Oh, I still hold my rosary, beneath the pain of life.
我依旧保留着心中的玫瑰园,在这样的生活方式之下
Where the tears, when the bloody face of love,
你感受到淌血之爱将会在那个地方挣脱吗
they take away the stain,
逃离
Know that the stars of the sky,
滑落如天际的流星
Glow in the ocean,
失去理智地走进海洋
The art of life,
让我想一起死去
Makes me wanna die in the colour of heaven.
如在天堂
Oh, another day has gone,
新的一天已经降临
Another friend has gone into the flame,
新的自我已经迈向光辉
It's burning now,
爱在燃烧
自分で切り裂いた 胸の傷跡さえ美麗になるまで.
如今,就连自己亲手划破的心中的伤痕都变成了未来
Oh, 'cause you are beautiful,
因为你如此美丽
Your scars are beautiful, like the jade,
你的伤痕如此美丽,如玉一样
You'll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
你会一直迸发光芒,即使沉入深海
When the bleeding scarlet jealously carves the way you believe,
在那个一切血红的嫉妒随我而逝的时刻
Now and forever, you'll be loved,
你会相信我们的爱将会永恒
Let your destiny lead your heart
放开你心中的谜
My Jade
我的血玉
【Jade】相关文章:
★ Shaken
★ Soldier
★ Always
★ 越来越近
★ 妈妈