Love Story(《给朱丽叶的信》电影插曲) - Taylor Swift
We were both young, when I first saw you.
第一次见到你时,我们都很年轻
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
闭上眼睛,即回到过去
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.
夏天的夜风中我站在那里,站在露台上
I see the lights see the party the ball gowns.
看着闪烁的灯光,看着舞会,看着裙摆舞动
I see you make your way through the crowd You say hello,
看到你走向人群并说你好,
little did I know...
我不知道
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
你就是罗密欧,你扔着小石子
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
我爹爹嚷嚷:“不要招惹朱丽叶!”
And I was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go...
我站在楼梯上 求你:请别走
And I said...
我说:
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
“罗密欧,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run.
我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
你是我的王子,我是你的公主
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.
这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”
So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
于是我溜到花园里去见你
We keep quiet, because we're dead if they knew
我们轻轻悄悄,因为如果被人们发现,我们只有死路一条
So close your eyes...
所以闭上你的双眼,
escape this town for a little while.
暂时逃离此地
Oh, Oh.
哦哦
Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,
因为你是罗密欧 我是你的爱慕者
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
而我爹爹又说了:“不要招惹Juliet!”
but you were everything to me
但你是我的一切
I was begging you, please don't go
我央求你,请别离开
And I said...
我说
Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
“罗密欧,带我走,去一个我们可以独处的地方
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run.
我会一直等你,我们能做的只能是离开
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
你是我的王子,我是你的公主
It's a love story, baby, just say yes
这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”
Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel.
“罗密欧,救救我,人们试图告诉我该如何感受
This love is difficult, but it's real.
这份爱很艰辛,但很真实
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.
不要害怕,我们会理出头绪
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.
这是一个爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意”
Oh, Oh.
哦哦
I got tired of waiting.
我厌倦了等待
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
总在想,你是否还会回来
My faith in you was fading
我的信念正渐渐消逝
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
在镇外遇见你时
And I said...
我说:
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
“罗密欧,救救我,我觉得非常孤独,
I keep waiting, for you but you never come.
我一直等你,但你却全不露面
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
这是否是我的空想,我完全不知道作何感想”
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...
他跪在地上,拿出一枚戒指,并说道:
Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
“嫁给我吧,朱丽叶,你再也不会孤独
I love you, and that's all I really know.
我爱你,这便是我确知的全部
I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress
我跟你爹爹谈过了,去挑一件白色长裙吧
It's a love story, baby just say... yes.
这是我们的爱情故事,宝贝,只需说,我愿意。”
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.
哦 哦 哦 哦 哦
'cause we were both young when I first saw you
我们相识时,彼此都很年轻
【Love Story】相关文章: