The Wind Beneath My Wings-Bette Midler
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
生活在我的阴影之下 想必很冷吧
to never have sunlight on your face.
也因此 你的脸已长久没有了阳光的滋润
You were content to let me shine, that's your way,
你满足 于让我一个人出锋头 你一向如此
you always walked a step behind.
总是 在身后紧紧的跟随着我
So I was the one with all the glory,
所以我一人享所有荣耀
while you were the one with all the strength.
而你一人承所有压力
A beautiful face without a name -- for so long,
一张美丽的面孔却始终没有名字
a beautiful smile to hide the pain.
一个美丽的微笑暗含痛苦
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
你会否知道 你是我心目中的英雄
and ev'rything I would like to be?
我一直渴望自己能和你一样
I can fly higher than an eagle,
纵使我能飞的比老鹰还高
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
那也全都是因为你----我双翼下的风
It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
从外表上也许看不出这一切
but I've got it all here in my heart.
但对我来说 这一切都很清楚
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
我要你知道 我明白事实的真相
I would be nothing with out you.
当然 因为我了解你 没有你我会是一无所有
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
你会否知道 你是我心目中的英雄
and ev'rything I would like to be?
我一直渴望自己能和你一样
I can fly higher than an eagle,
纵使我能飞的比老鹰还高
cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
那也全都是因为你----我双翼下的风
Did I ever tell you your my hero
我会否告诉过你 你就是我心目中的英雄
You're everything, everything, I wish I could be
你 就是那一切一切我所想成就的
I can fly higher than an eagle,
而我能飞的比老鹰还高 全都因为你--
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings
我双翼下的风 你就是我双翼下的风
Fly, fly, fly away,
飞呀飞 就这么一直飞
you let me fly so high.
是你让我在高处飞翔
Oh, fly, fly
飞呀飞
Oh, fly, fly,
飞呀飞
so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
飞向云霄深处 直到我几乎因此能手抚天空
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
感谢你呀 感谢你 更感谢上帝把你给了我
the wind beneath my wings.
那让我能振翅高飞的风
the wind beneath my wings.
那让我能振翅高飞的风
【Wind Beneath My Wings】相关文章:
★ Wind Beneath My Wings (LP Version)
★ Wind beneath my wings(风吹我的翅膀)