Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
so so you think you can tell
那么,那么你认为你可以区分
heaven from hell
天堂与地狱
blue skys from pain.
在伤痛中辨别蓝天
can you tell a green field
能分出一片绿地吗
from a cold steel rail?
从冰冷的铁轨中区
a smile from a veil?
从面纱中辨别出笑容
do you think you can tell?
你认为你能做到吗
and did they get you to trade
还有他们是否令你
your heros for ghosts?
以英雄换得幽魂
hot ashes for trees?
用炙热的灰烬来交换一片树林
hot air for a cool breeze?
用滚烫的空气来交换冰冷的和风
cold comfort for change?
用于事无补的慰藉来换得某个转变
and did you exchange
你又是否愿意用战争中的平凡
a walk on part in the war
用战争中的平凡
for a lead role in a cage?
去换来禁锢中的领导一切
How I wish how I wish
我是多么愿你
you were here
多么愿你在此
We're just two lost souls
我们只是两个失落的灵魂
swimming in a fish bowl
在鱼池中游弋
year after year
年复一年
Running over the same old ground
在同样古老的土地上跑过
What have you found?
我们发现了什么
The same old fears
只是相同的古老恐惧
Wish you were here
愿你在此
【Wish You Were Here】相关文章: