Gone Going - Black Eyed Peas
Johnny wanna be a big star
约翰尼想要做明星
Get on stage and play the guitar
走上舞台弹吉他
Make a little money, buy a fancy car
赚点小钱买一辆好车
Big old house and an alligator
个大的老房子和一只鳄鱼
Just to match with them alligator shoes
还有一双配得上它们的鳄鱼牌皮鞋
He's a rich man so he's no longer singing the blues
他成为一个有钱人所以他不用再唱蓝调
He's singing songs about material things
他唱着物质的歌
And platinum rings and watches that go bling
白金的戒指和发亮的手表
But, diamonds don't bling in the dark
但是,钻石在黑暗中并不发光
He a star now, but he ain't singing from the heart
他是一个明星了,但是他没有唱着自己的心声
Sooner or later he's just gonna fall apart
早晚他会落后
Coz his fans can't relate to his new found art
因为他的歌迷们和他新的艺术发现无关
He ain't doing what he did from the start
他没在做一开始在做的事情
And thats putting in some feeling and thought
那就是把他的感受和想法放入歌中
He decided to live his life shallow
他决定空虚地生活
Passion is love for material
热情就是对物质的爱
And its gone... gone... going...
一切正在流失....流失着
Gone... everything gone... give a damn...
一切正在流失....流失着,让它去死吧!
Gone be the birds when they don't want to sing...
当鸟儿不再想要歌唱 去吧
Gone people... up awkward with their things... gone.
自私的只想着自己的人们 去吧
You see yourself in the mirror
你在镜子里看见你自己
And you feel safe coz it looks familiar
你觉得安全因为它看起来很像
But you afraid to open up your soul
但你害怕打开自己的 灵魂
Coz you don't really know, don't really know
因为你不是真的明白
Who is, the person that's deep within
那个深处的人到底是谁
Coz you are content with just being the nieve brown man
因为你满意做一个无辜的人
And you fail to see that its trivial
你没能看见它的细微之处
Insignificant, you addicted to material
无意义地,你关注物质
I've seen your kind before
我看见过你的善良
Your the type that thinks souls is sold in a store
你以为灵魂在商店里被出卖掉
Packaged up with inscent sticks
被棍子禁锢在里面
With them vegetarian meals
和素食在一起
To you that's righteous
你觉得那样是对的
You're fiction like books
你像书一样死板
You need to go out to life and look
你需要走出生活看一看
Coz... what happens when they take your material
当他们把你的东西带走时会发生什么
You already sold your soul
你已经出卖了自己的灵魂
And its gone... gone... going...
一切正在流失....流失着
Gone... everything gone... give a damn...
一切正在流失....流失着,让它去死吧!
Gone be the birds when they don't want to sing...
当鸟儿不再想要歌唱 去吧
Gone people... up awkward with their things... gone.
自私的只想着自己的人们 去吧
You say that time is money and money is time
你说时间就是金钱而金钱就是时间
So you got mind in your money and your money on your mind
所以你把金钱放进自己的脑袋而钱充满了你的思想
But what about... that crime that you did to get paid
但这就是你...犯下的罪恶
And what about... that bid, you can't take it to your brain
这就是...你不能从脑袋里抽走的
Why you on about those shoes you'll wear today
为什么你穿着今天自己要穿的鞋
They'll do no good on the bridges you've walked along the way
它们对你即将走过的桥毫无好处
All that money that you got gonna be gone
所有你得到的钱总会失去的
That gear that you rock gonna be gone
你转动的轮子将会没有的
The house up on the hill gonna be gone
在山上的房子将不存在
The gold -- on your grill gonna be gone
在你的格栅上的金子将会不在
The ice on your wrist gonna be gone
在你手腕上的冰将不在
That nice little Miss gonna be gone
那个美丽的小姐将会走
That whip that you roll gonna be gone
你抽动的鞭子将消失
And what's worst is your soul will be gone
而最坏的是你的灵魂也将离开
And its gone... gone... going...
一切正在流失....流失着
Gone... everything gone... give a damn...
一切正在流失....流失着,让它去死吧!
Gone be the birds when they don't want to sing...
当鸟儿不再想要歌唱 去吧
Gone people... up awkward with their things... gone.
自私的只想着自己的人们 去吧
【Gone Going】相关文章:
★ Alone