Not Like The Movies - Katy Perry
He put it on me, I put it on,
他将一切都推卸于我 但我却仍默默地忍受着
Like there was nothing wrong.
这一切都像是理所应当
It didn't fit,
但这其实不合情
It wasn't right.
也不合理
Wasn't just the size.
难道这一切都将中规中矩地过去吗
They say you know,
他们说你的事情
When you know.
只有你自己知道
I don't know.
连我也不知道
I didn't feel
我并不觉得
The fairytale feeling, no.
我是那个在童话里被人宠着的公主
Am I a stupid girl
或许我只是个单纯的女孩
For even dreaming that I could.
幻想着我宛如童话般的爱恋
If it's not like the movies,
如果这一切并不像电影那样
Thats how it should be, yeah.
那我又该如何收场
When he's the one,
视他为唯一时
I'll come undone,
我被他的爱束缚了自己
And my world will stop spinning
我的世界将会停止转动
And that's just the beginning, yeah.
但这又将是一个新的开始
Snow white said when I was young,
在我年幼时 白雪公主说过
"One day my prince will come."
我的白马王子终究会降临
So I wait for that date.
我一直等待着那天
They say its hard to meet your match,
他们说 我的另一半早已烟消云散
Find my better half.
我的愿望终究会破灭
So we make perfect shapes.
所以我仍怀着好的心态面对未来
If stars don't align,
星星不会并排闪耀
If it doesn't stop time,
你我也不能逆转时光
If you cant see the sign,
如果你见到了沉溺于美梦中的我
Wait for it.
请将我唤醒
One hundred percent,
尽管仅有这百分之一的可能
With every penny spent.
你也要全力以赴
He'll be the one that,
他将会是唯一为你
Finishes your sentences.
画上完美句号的人
If it's not like the movies,
如果这一切并不像电影那样
Thats how it should be.
那我又该如何收场
When he's the one,
视他为唯一时
He'll come undone,
他也被我的爱束缚了他的本真
And my world will stop spinning,
我的世界将会停止转动
And thats just the beginning.
但这又将是一个新的开始
'Cause I know you're out there,
我知道你仍在意着我
And your, your love came for me.
但你的爱又会束缚我
It's a crazy idea that you were made,
你做的这一切疯狂的行为
Perfectly for me you'll see.
只能满足表面上的我
Just like the movies.
就像爱情电影里的那些荒诞情节
That's how it will be.
也许它终究会那样
Cinematic and dramatic with the perfect ending.
就像影片与戏剧 有着完美的结局
It's not like the movies,
如果这一切并不像电影那样
But that's how it will be.
那我又该如何收场
When he's the one,
视他为唯一时
You'll come undone,
你却又被他的爱束缚了自己
And your world will stop spinning,
你的世界也终将停止转动
And it's just the beginning.
但这又将是一个新的开始
【Not Like The Movies】相关文章: