Night Prayer - Iridio
This lonely road I am walking on
这一条寂寞的路,我正在步步行走
Where did it begin?
它的起点应在哪里
Where will it end?
它会在哪里结束
And when the dark night comes
而当黑色的夜扬起
Who will save my soul?
谁将扶持我的灵魂
On my lonely road will I walk alone?
我这孤独的路,我会一直一个人走么?
I never feared darkness coming near
当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来,我从没恐惧过
Now I don't know why I behold the sky
现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空
To find the brightest star
寻找最亮的星
With it's brilliant light
在它的最灿烂的光的指引下
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
于是我向你祈祷,你将用光照着我吗?
Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes
母亲呀月光呀,盈满我恐惧的眼睛
Light up my way with your brightest ray
用你最明亮的光线,指引我的路
Shining on everything through the clouds
穿过层云,照耀一切
Take my hands till the morning will come
握住我的手,直到又一个早晨
This dusty road where I walk alone
我正走在,这条泥泞的路上
With my restless heart and my tired bones
得不到安宁的心呀,疲劳的筋骨呀
It's going on and on
路一直向前延伸
But I know for sure
但我确信
That it's leading me to the world of dreams
它将带我向梦的世界靠近
This lonely road (You are not alone)
这一条寂寞的路(你并不孤单)
I am walking on (When you leave your home)
我正在步步行走(当你离开家的时候)
Where did it begin? (And you're far away)
它的起点应在哪里(你渐行渐远)
Where will it end? (On a dusty way)
它会在哪里结束(在坎坷的路上)
And when the dark night comes (I will always care)
而当黑色的夜扬起(我将永远注视着你)
Who will save my soul? (And I will be there)
谁将扶持我的灵魂(我就在你身边)
On my lonely road (Every time you call my name)
我这孤独的路(每一次你呼唤我的名字时)
will I walk alone?
我会一直一个人走么?
I never feared darkness coming near
当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来,我从没恐惧过
Now I don't know why I behold the sky
现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空
To find the brightest star
寻找最亮的星
With it's brilliant light
在它的最灿烂的光的指引下
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
于是我向你祈祷,你将用光照着我吗?
【Night Prayer】相关文章:
★ Just One More Chance (1997 Digital Remaster)